Daniel is now three weeks old. He is a very mellow and content baby, which his mother greatly appreciates. Madelyn and Andrew are doing very well with the addition to the family. They love to hold him and are very concerned when he cries, making sure Mom knows, "baby crying." Madelyn is especially attentive and always needs to know where Daniel is when he isn't visible.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations, you guys! I was just thinking about you the other day and saying to myself, "She MUST have had that baby by now!" Sure enough. I can't believe you already have three kids. I'm on the verge of a mental break down just thinking about taking care of two come November! Your kids are darling; all very good looking. And Madelyn has such a pretty eye color! When are you guys coming back to Texas?
Post a Comment