Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Update

I am going to see if I have what it takes to be a blogger.

To updated everyone on our family....Ryan is still building houses, but not for long. We are most likely moving to Texas. Well, Ryan tells me we are moving to Texas. I am still getting used to the idea. We don't know when or any other details, which drives me crazy and is part of the reason I refuse to accept it as fact.

Andrew is growing up. Ever since potty-training in November he has become our big boy. He is always busy and talking. It is never quiet in our home, because Andrew always has something to say. He loves telling stories and can drag them out as long as a person is willing to listen. He gets really into it, using his hands and acting things out. Most of the time he is very sweet to his sister, but she tries his patients.

Madelyn is all attitude. We always say she is all the girl this family will ever need. She has so much personality packed into her tiny little body. She already loves cloths and likes to pick her own "cute" cloths, one of her favorite words to use for herself. We have to hide her pink, sparkly shoes or she will wear them all day. She is always busy and spends most of her time following Andrew or Mommy around the house. She thinks she can do anything her brother does and has even decided she needs to use the potty. Honestly, she askes and we let her use it when she wants to. She is also a talker and repeats everything anyone says. However, she is the opposite of her neat-freak brother. She is always a mess, I can't keep that girl clean.

I am counting the weeks to delivery down. Only 9 more to go! Some days I can't wait to get this baby here and other days I don't know what I am going to do with 3 kids under age 3. It might just be easier to stay pregnant.

3 comments:

Heather Winegardner said...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... You guys are such a CUTE family!

Ashley Hancock said...

I'm glad your starting a blog! I don't know how you do it! Brynlee is such a handful. Boys must be easier! Ha Ha!

Ben & Diane said...

I am just like you. I can't wait for our baby to get here. I should deliver at 37 weeks which will be at the very end of June, But I am going to try for the 2nd of July. I do not want to keep her in any longer. This pregnancy has been a hard one. I'm glad you started a blog. Your kids are adorable!