Tuesday, May 20, 2008

We have nothing new to report, everything is still going well for us and we have no complaints. I just figured it was past time to add to this thing. Besides, I am a very proud mom and I think my kids are adorable, so I might as well add some more pictures of them. However, I am very excited I only have 6 more weeks until this baby gets here!

Madelyn has been a little confused by our weather here in Idaho. She can't seem to figure out if she needs a hat and gloves or if she can wear her "cute" summer cloths. She calls all of her summer cloths "cute." She is actually very picky about what she will and will not wear. She loves it when Grandma gives her new cloths and carries them around saying, "mine, mine, mine." She also loves shoes. She will put on any pair if they are laying around. Andrew gets very annoyed when she wears his. However, her favorite shoes are her "sparkles" and she will wear them from sun up to sun down. She can't even wait to get dressed some morning before they go on. She has started calling herself "Princess" and we blame Grandma for that. Grandma spoils the girl to pieces and loves every minute of it. Meanwhile, I am left to deal with the drama queen 24/7.

I have found that we have few pictures of Andrew these days. He has decided that he would rather look at the pictures on the camera or use it, than have his picture taken. Sometimes he will give us one cheesy smile and then he needs to see the picture of himself. He can talk my ear off and when I stop listening he just talks to himself. He has quiet the imagination and recently loves fishing. He spends lots of time "catching fish" and he and Dad spend hours looking at fishing magazines together. I can't wait until he is old enough to actually go fishing with Dad. Now that the weather has turned warm (finally) he wants to spend every minute outside. He already has a nice little farmers tan.

3 comments:

giff.jenna.maddox.jordi nielsen said...

What cuties you have! I can't believe you're going to add another one to the bunch! You go girl! You're my idol! I'm so glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch! I was just looking at some pics and came across the one of Maddox and your kids and I put it in his 1st year scrapbook. (yeah, he's almost two and I'm still working on his 1st year scrapbook!) Okay, well keep posting! Can't wait for the next one! I sent an invite to Ryan to check out our blog but if you want to be able to sign in from your email, send me an email at jennagiff@gmail.com and I'll send you the invite too! Hope to see you soon!

S-K-S said...

Congrats you guys! How awesome! You have a beautiful family!

The Staub Squad said...

Congrats you guys. We cannot wait for you to get back to Texas.