Friday, August 29, 2008

Summer in Idaho

My last post went horribly wrong. Daniel was a part of the picture, our family is just too big I guess we didn't all fit. I have finally gotten most of our stuff unpacked and I can almost find it all so I can get some actual pictures put on. We are FINALLY in Texas, but most of these pictures are from our wonderful summer in Idaho. We really love the weather in Idaho and we will definitely miss those beautiful summer days.


Andrew and Madelyn love anytime spent outside, but especially love going to the park to play with their "friends" or in other words play group.





Another favorite past time this summer was splashing in any water they could find. They both love any type of water. Even Daniel spent sometime outside with us and great baby that he is he slept through most of it.
At the end of the summer they finally made friends with Toby. This was a huge milestone and greatly appreciated by their mother, who can NOT carry three children at the same time.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Janna! How funny that you found me! Looks like you are Ryan are doing really well... I can't believe your three adorable kids! You are a brave mom. Keep in touch!