Sunday, September 7, 2008

Oh Danny Boy

I was catching up on my blog reading and one of my friends mentioned that they take tons of pictures of their little girl. She is a couple weeks younger than Daniel and a very cute baby. It got me thinking that I just don't get enough pictures of Daniel. With Andrew we always had the camera out and we have millions of pictures of him during his first year of life. We were not as good about taking pictures with Madelyn, but still we have a lot of her too. Now that we have got to number three we are even more delinquent in our picture taking. I don't know if I just never think to get it out or if it is because I never know where it is. I have to hide it from Andrew who thinks he is a photographer and Madelyn who loves to have her picture taken. Out of sight, out of mind, works for them and me. I really had to look hard to come up with some pictures of my sweet baby.
Daniel usually hates his car seat,it might be because it is so stinking hot here. I know how he feels I hate the heat too.He has a little chub on him, we like his double chin and chubby legs.

A cute smile. He is a very happy baby and smiles all the time.


2 comments:

Heather Winegardner said...

What a cutey! I love it!

Jen and Sam said...

Awww sweet baby! He's changed so much he looks so different from when we saw you last. He's so cute I just want to pinch his cheeks lol!!! We really miss you guys and I'm glad to see your doing well. Don't forget to call when you come to visit.