Friday, September 26, 2008

Our Princess

Madelyn is our little princess, diva, and drama queen. She is spoiled rotten and can usually get just about anything she wants from just about anyone. I like to think as the Mom I am immune to her cunning ways. However, I have my soft spots too, and she knows where they are. She is just too cute, we can't help but spoil her.
She loves to wear shoes, any shoes. She especially loves my heels, but if she can't find any, then any old shoes will do. There are constantly shoes all over the house, and we usually can't find the ones we want, when we want them.

She also thinks she needs to put on her makeup everyday. She does such a good job and always looks so pretty, now if Mom could just figure out how to make her hair look cute. I'm hopeless, I have the hardest time making her hair look presentable.

She loves to help out in the kitchen. She helped make Andrew's cake, well she enjoyed licking the spatula anyway.
There is no such thing as too much chocolate to this girl.

1 comment:

giff.jenna.maddox.jordi nielsen said...

what a cutie! she sounds like a total crack up! hope to see her in action soon! her hair looks adorable in pigtails! maddox and her would get along great, he loves putting on makeup and wearing shoes, sometimes heels! he also wanted to paint his nails sparkly like mine and i did it, DONT TELL! lol!