Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Running in the Rain

It is always nice when the kids are entertained and happy. A little rain, a little puddle, a lot of fun. At least for "Pete" and "Repeat" our constantly on the move twosome. These two defiantly keep us busy and we let them use as much energy as possible when ever the opportunity arises. For example, running in the rain. While Dad and Mom try to avoid getting wet, these two are more than happy soaked through. What can you do? Kids will be kids!





3 comments:

Heather Winegardner said...

CUTE! How on earth do you keep them out of the pool?

Ben & Diane said...

My kids enjoy a good puddle splashing too. I always let them do it because it is so much fun for them and then I just throw them in the shower. You gotta love it. Why haven't you been spending some of those hot days in the pool? I guess that would be hard with three little ones.

The Duckers said...

How did I not even know you had a blog? I'm so glad I happened upon it while I was visiting Somer's blog. I'm really bummed I didn't get to say good bye! When ever you come and visit, I'd better be in on the invite! I'll miss your little family. Good luck in Texas!
CUTE BABY TOO!