Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Daniel 3 Months

I FINALLY got Daniel in for pictures. I am awful about getting it done in a timely fashion. Andrew had his first pictures at 18 months, so I guess I am getting a little better. I am very happy with these pictures. Daniel did a great job, he was smiley and sweet. In the past my kids have NOT cooperated. I am glad to have some pictures that I acutally like. I'm even glad I had some of him and me together. I should have done it with the other kids too. Oh well mistakes made and learned from. At least these are cute. Now I just have to get my courage up to get Madelyn and Andrew done, and then the really hard ones all THREE together (ahhhhh)!


I love this smile.




Sooooo cute!




I love this boy!

4 comments:

Jen and Sam said...

So stinkin cute and I totally understand about dreading taking the older kids pictures. I had my two done last month and Payton was such a stinker that I almost cried!! Good luck by the way. I have to say I think the one of you kissing him is my favorite! You look so good and he is so cute. How are you guys by the way?

Somer said...

Your pictures turned out really nice Jana! I never thought about getting in on pictures either, that is a good idea. I hope I eventually have a child that likes to get their pictures taken...I have nightmares still of taking the kids to get theirs done. :)

Ashley Hancock said...

SOOOOOOOOO CUTE! I love them. He is so happy. What a cutie pie! Your other kids are so cute too! I hope Texas is treating you well.

Ben & Diane said...

Way cute pictures Janna! I got my other kids done at 4 months and Cami is 4 months today so I will be going soon. I hope mine turn out as well as yours. Maybe I'll be brave and get some of me and her.