Friday, October 10, 2008

Halloween must be soon!

Strange appearances have been made at our house this week.
Spiderman has been spotted several times the last couple of days, we have pictures we can prove it!
Ready for anything, this Spiderman is one fighting machine.

I would be afraid of a face like that coming after me.

Spiderman probably doesn't want this to get out but.....he rides a pink Barbie bike. The poor guy needs some new wheels.

This strange creature has also been seen lurking in dark corners. This one really is frightening, it makes lots of growling noises.

1 comment:

giff.jenna.maddox.jordi nielsen said...

This has to be the most hilarious post I have ever seen! I LOVED it! That is a great costume with all of those muscles! And Andrew totally rocks it with all of his cool poses and facial expressions! So cute! Then the last pic, whose identity will remain a mystery, is SO FUNNY! She seems like a total crack up! I can see that she brings a lot of life and spunk to your fam! I love it! I want to hang out with her sometime soon! It's so much fun to be a mom, especially on Holidays!