Daniel is sitting, he still doens't know how to roll over but he is a pro at sitting. So, I pulled out the camera so that I could get him playing with his basketball hoop. He was having so much fun, laughing and having a great time. As soon as I pulled out the camera he stopped and just looked at me. So instead of a cute video of Daniel playing baby basketball, it's just a cute video of Daniel sitting there smiling. I havent' taken any pictures of him sitting so you get the boring movie instead.
1 comment:
Janna, he is soooo cute. I thought it was a great video... who doesn't love a smiley baby. Emma doesn't want to roll over either, she did it once when she was about 4 months and now she finds sitting up is much more enjoyable. I was so bummed I missed you in Idaho, I would have loved to see you. When are you coming back home again?
Post a Comment