Monday, January 19, 2009

Unique Style

There are days when it is much easier to let Madelyn decided what she wants to wear than go through the drama of a tantrum. I realize I shouldn't give into her bad behavior but it's so much easier some days. She MUST pick out her own clothes everyday. On most days I can guide her choices. However, there are some days that no amount of talking will sway her from her picks for the day. So I'm the Mom with the kid that looks like this.......
























Andrew has a much more traditional sense of style. He likes picking his own clothes as well, he just doesn't have the same imaginative flair as his sister.

4 comments:

Heather Winegardner said...

Lol. She's one who'll keep you on your toes, eh?

Brennan doesn't care too much, but as a boy, he's got very few combinations to go awry anyway.

Allison said...

She looks Fabulous! Maybe she will grow to have a career in design!

Unknown said...

Ah, she still looks adorable!

jessl said...

Yes! I love it!