Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Crawling & Stuff

Both Madelyn and Andrew were late crawlers, neither of them started crawling until about 10 months. Daniel hasn't started crawling yet, but for a few weeks now he has been trying. He gets on his hands and knees and rocks, then pushes himself forward onto his chest. I'm not ready for him to crawl yet. I am loving the sitting in one spot and not moving stage.

He is also NOT eating cereal or any other form of semi-solid baby food. This is a picture of his first try at cereal taken over two months ago. The kid still makes that same face every time I try to give him a bit of any type of baby food. He is just NOT interested.

Madelyn has been sleeping in a twin since moving to Texas and she loves it. I worried that she would be getting out of bed during nap time and at night. However she has been really good about staying in bed. She has to have a million toys in bed with her but at least she stays in the bed. She usually plays until she can't keep her eyes open and then falls asleep on top of whatever she was playing with.

Andrew is his happy-go-lucky self. He is enjoying being a big boy and going to Sunbeams. Sometimes he wants to go with Madelyn or have Madelyn come with him, but once he is with his class he loves it. He loves that Daniel is his little brother and is constantly telling Madelyn that Daniel is a boy like he is and that Madelyn is a girl not a boy like them.

3 comments:

Heather Winegardner said...

Such cuties!

Brennan loves Sunbeams too. I was really worried about how he'd do, esp. since our ward had to redivide the nurseries last year to split up Brennan and two friends that make each other WAY too wild. It seems to be going well though, at least after they made seating arrangements to split those boys up again. ;-)

alisekelley said...

Janna I found your blog I hope you don't mind! I'm glad to see things are going good in Texas. You have such an adorable family. It will be nice to stay updated on you guys!

Somer said...

Your kids are so cute! Andrew has changed a lot since we last saw him, it's amazing how fast they grow. Glad you guys are doing well, and I love your family picture!