Madelyn loves to dress-up, only in Madelyn's world they are normal clothes acceptable for all and any occasions. This is from one of the ladies I visit teach. Her daughter out grew it. Madelyn hasn't taken it off. She's in love. What more could she ask for, ruffles, pink and sparkles! What else is there?
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Our Fashion Diva
I know another post about Madelyn, she is just way too entertaining. She definitely keeps us laughing. For months now I have been trying to get Madelyn to wear a little green dress that my Mom gave her for her birthday. Every Sunday I pull it out and every Sunday Madelyn tells me she wants a different dress. Sunday I finally got her to agree to wear it, we even got it on her. Then I went and put on my dress. When Madelyn saw me she immediately wanted to change. She told me we didn't match and so she went and found her black and white dress. So we got to match at church on Sunday.

Madelyn loves to dress-up, only in Madelyn's world they are normal clothes acceptable for all and any occasions. This is from one of the ladies I visit teach. Her daughter out grew it. Madelyn hasn't taken it off. She's in love. What more could she ask for, ruffles, pink and sparkles! What else is there?

Madelyn loves to dress-up, only in Madelyn's world they are normal clothes acceptable for all and any occasions. This is from one of the ladies I visit teach. Her daughter out grew it. Madelyn hasn't taken it off. She's in love. What more could she ask for, ruffles, pink and sparkles! What else is there?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She cracks me up. Brennan will decide against certain pairs of pants... for no apparent reason. I'll spend months and months subtely pushing for him to give them a try. Eventually months after I've given up, he'll wear the pants, at which point I discover that they don't fit him any more. Kids...
What a funny little girl, just wait until she a teenager...you are going to have your hands full! However, she is quite good at matching for a two year-old, I lovethat picture of you guys. You look so great.
Post a Comment