At least, they play together well and no one is usually hurt. I just have a huge mess to clean up. Their room really was clean earlier today!
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
When It's Quiet
I find myself spending most of the day with at least one kid clinging to my legs or playing at my feet. I'm constantly stepping over and sometimes on one of the kids or their toys. When those rare alone times come and I find myself with a clean kitchen and I haven't tripped over anyone or been pulled at I know something must be going on. I usually find something along these lines 

At least, they play together well and no one is usually hurt. I just have a huge mess to clean up. Their room really was clean earlier today!
At least, they play together well and no one is usually hurt. I just have a huge mess to clean up. Their room really was clean earlier today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mmmmm this looks famaliar!!! Maybe because the same thing happens at my house. It was great seeing you guys!
I wish my kids played together like that. Asher MUST follow his mother everywhere, and Brennan plays story-lines in his own little world most of the time. But yes, on those rare occasions that they go off and play together, it's usually wrestling and very messy somehow. Kids are so funny.
Post a Comment