"A happy family is but an earlier heaven."
-John Bowring
Monday, August 10, 2009
Our New Addition
We proudly announce the newest addition to our family - TUCKER!
Ryan has wanted a hunting dog for as long as I've known him. We finally found us a dog. In choosing between a Brittany Spaniel or a German Short-hair Pointer, we chose the latter. I made the final decision, but I think Ryan is pretty happy with our puppy. Tucker was the runt of the litter, but he won us over with is personality. He is now 12 weeks old and is trained to Sit, Come, Kennel, and has just begun to Whoa to point. Here he is on point during his favorite game of "Wing-on-a-string."
Wow, what a good lookin' dog! Congratulations. Do you guys have a pretty big yard? I'd love to get a dog, but since we don't have a yard at all, I figure it wouldn't be fair to the pet. Alas, we'll just have to wait.
3 comments:
Wow, what a good lookin' dog! Congratulations. Do you guys have a pretty big yard? I'd love to get a dog, but since we don't have a yard at all, I figure it wouldn't be fair to the pet. Alas, we'll just have to wait.
Tucker looks like a good little guy.
How fun! That is great that he is already trained to do things.
Glad he survived the mouse!
Post a Comment