It has been almost four years since we have been able to get the entire Risenmay side of the family together for a family picture. Andrew was four weeks old. It was about time we got one done again. There are so many of us with spouses and kids that it was decided an outside location was a must. Mom wanted a wheat field and it turned out great. We loved our photographer and she did an awesome job. She took almost a thousand pictures that day. She did the entire family, individual families, couples and she tried to get the grandkids. Everything turned out great, we all love them. Well at least I do!
The five brothers and three sisters.Everyone, all 22 of us.






My cuties.
7 comments:
Who did your pictures? They turned out sooooo good! It helps that you're beautiful though! ;o)
Oh, and Tessa wanted me to tell you she misses you!
It was Sheri Baron, Baroness Photography, she is in Shelley, and she has a website, baronessphotography.com. I love what she was able to do with our family. She swapped heads, so we are all smiling, and even drove out to Osgood, the middle of no where in a wheat field. Love her!
Wow! These are beautiful shots!! Janna, you look so great! 3 kids later, what is your secret???
BEAUTIFUL! Your hair is so long! I guess I haven't seen you in a while. Your kids are too cute!
Wow those are great pictures!! Everyone looks great!!! Your family is beautiful!!! I love your hair.
wow hottie! who are you! Not hanging out with you any more
Yeah, holy cow. These are great, and you look absolutely gorgeous. I didn't realize your hair was so long. Awesome pictures.
Post a Comment