Friday, October 9, 2009

Andrew's 4

This is now way late. However, it continues to fit my typical time frame so we'll just call it on time.
I still can't believe my little boy is already 4. He is growing up way too fast. Andrew continues to be the comedian at our house. He loves making up his own jokes and claims it is his job to make everyone laugh. He come home from Sunbeams one day with a sticker that said funny. When I asked him about it he told me it was because he is always making everyone laugh. His favorite thing in the entire world is still chocolate milk. We are trying introduce new beverages to him, it is a very slow process. He is very excited for school and every time he sees a school bus he wants to know if it is his. Unfortuanely he has to wait through this year and next year before starting kindergarten because of his late birthday. I have to admit, I would be completely okay with him never getting old enough to go to school. It's a good thing I still have two years to get used to the idea. He loved his birthday, with his cousins and his train birthday cake (thanks Aunt Les!).

No comments: