Monday, July 5, 2010

Birthday Boy

DANIEL is 2!

He would not look at the camera this is the best we could get.
I can hardly believe it, where did my baby go. He grew up way too fast. His new "car" was the hit of the party. Unfortunately, it wasn't charged up so the poor kid spent the night pushing it around instead.
We love this little man. Happy birthday big Dan.

He also got fireworks for his birthday, lucky boy. We didn't get any pictures but he really liked them. He decided to stay up until 2:30 even though we got home at 11:30. I guess he decided it was his birthday and he could do what he wanted.

The best we could do for a family picture on the 3rd of July.


1 comment:

Ashley Hancock said...

Wow, I still haven't met the little guy, already 2? I totally understand the whole family picture thing.