Monday, August 8, 2011

Gone Fishing

Now that Ryan has officially finished his didactic year, we were able to take the kids fishing. Of course, all of them were super excited. We're just glad we actually caught some fish so we didn't have to drive home with 3 very disappointed little people. Ryan pulled out all his fisherman skills and caught 5 or 6 fish. (Ryan and I don't agree on the actual number, but my memory is better so...5 fish).
All the fishers. Mom actually helped bait the hooks, cause I really do love my kids, otherwise I would NOT touch a worm!
First catch, way to go Andrew!
Dad has some serious skills with that little pink fishing pole. =)This is when Madelyn realized there was something on the end of her line....
she decided everything was fine as long as it was on the hook...then the fish wiggled!
I love Daniel's expressions....he is just so darn cute!
Headed home after a fun fishing trip.

No comments: