Today our princess turned 2! Funny enough she proved how much of a princess she really is. The phrase "it's my party and I'll cry if I want to" ran through my head a couple of times. It probably didn't help that we gave her a Cinderella tiara for her birthday. I guess we dug our own hole this time. Madelyn had a very happy birthday, at least she was very happy with her presents and of course she loved being the center of attention. It was not uncommon to hear Madelyn saying, "It's MY birthday, it's MY birthday!" to her brother or cousins. After opening her presents she wouldn't let them out of her sight. The stroller and baby had to be a part of blowing the candles out, and went with her for nap-time. When I asked her what kind of cake she wanted, "pink, yellow, or chocolate?" She requested cookies, so she had pink cookies instead of cake. What can I say we love that little girl. Happy birthday baby girl, we love you!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Happy Birthday Maddy Paige
Today our princess turned 2! Funny enough she proved how much of a princess she really is. The phrase "it's my party and I'll cry if I want to" ran through my head a couple of times. It probably didn't help that we gave her a Cinderella tiara for her birthday. I guess we dug our own hole this time. Madelyn had a very happy birthday, at least she was very happy with her presents and of course she loved being the center of attention. It was not uncommon to hear Madelyn saying, "It's MY birthday, it's MY birthday!" to her brother or cousins. After opening her presents she wouldn't let them out of her sight. The stroller and baby had to be a part of blowing the candles out, and went with her for nap-time. When I asked her what kind of cake she wanted, "pink, yellow, or chocolate?" She requested cookies, so she had pink cookies instead of cake. What can I say we love that little girl. Happy birthday baby girl, we love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Wow, I can't believe how big Daniel is getting. We miss you guys.
Cute pictures! I have to say that I am a little jealous that you guys are still wearing short sleeves...:)
So cute! That is adorable. I love little princess girls. What a good mom you are. i need to call you will plans I cornered Rob and made him set a date. (kinda how we got engaged too!)
so cute! shes a total doll! i would give that face anything she wanted too! im glad you guys had fun celebrating! wish we could be near to help you celebrate! good job on the sugar cookies! maddy looked more than pleased! keep having fun and keep posting about it!
yay for a family picture! It looks great.
Post a Comment