Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Because he's so cute...

...and because he hasn't been in a recent post. Daniel is now 9 months old. I can't believe it, he is supposed to be my baby. He now weighs 19 pounds (25%) and he is 28 inches long (45%). He crawls all over the place and gets into everything. He's great at getting to everything I want him to stay out of. He's only fallen off the bed twice and only down a few stairs once. I know I'm an awesome Mom. He's just so quiet I never realize he's on the move somewhere he shouldn't be going. Unfortunately, because he is crawling Madelyn and sometimes Andrew think they can ride on his back. Why not? That's what they do with Daddy, right? He smiles at everyone and loves to have his picture taken. It's really hard to get a picture without the squinted eyes and cheesy smile. This is the face we see all the time, when we walk into a room he is in, get him out of bed or just smile at him.


We love it!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Emma totally does that same face. I have no idea where she picked that one up because we certainly don't pull it! But it is very adorable. He is such a cute little boy and I love his faces!