Thursday, April 9, 2009

Oh yeah.....

We're moving!

It has been sort of back and forth between staying and going and I didn't want to post anything about the move until we were sure. We are moving back to the Idaho Falls area so that Ryan can go back to school. He is going to apply for PA School in December and he needs to take a few classes before that. We were originally going to stay in Texas but if we go to Idaho we can be done in about 3 years and if we stay here it will take 4-5 years. So we are headed back to Idaho. We're a little nervous about leaving a job and everything stable here in Texas to go back to school and the unknown, but excited to head in a new direction. Ryan is excited about becoming a PA and we figure why not do it now while the kids are still young.

6 comments:

The Duckers said...

Yay congrats on the BIG change!

You'll have to come to our play group stuff still every once in a while. Are you going to live in Idaho Falls? Well, If you're feeling up to it...you'll be here just in time for my baby shower. You ARE invited. It's Saturday, April 25th at 3:00pm at Marie's house. call me if you want to come!

520.5242

alisekelley said...

Hooray! I think that is great that you guys are trying something new! It will be nice to see you guys more!

Andrew and Marie Harris said...

Yea! You are moving just in time to miss the really hot summers of Texas and the nice mild summers of Idaho. We can't wait to see you guys again.

Heather Winegardner said...

Yay Janna! You had been the last roommate I held any hope for in-person contact with, and I was SOOO sad when you moved to Texas. I'll be in IF for the 4th of July hopefully... I hope to see you then.

Jen and Sam said...

Yay that's so exciting!!! Don't be a stranger when you get back:)

Ben & Diane said...

That's so crazy. I can't keep up with you guys. Is Ryan gonna go to ISU.....that's the one in Pocatello, right? Good luck with everything.