Thursday, April 9, 2009

Packing

Ryan and I are trying to keep to our pattern of moving every year. We will celebrate six years of happy wedded bliss in September and we are making our 6th move right now.
I really HATE packing. It takes over the entire house, first it starts out like this.
One small corner of a room, soon it is taking over the entire room. I hate seeing boxes stacked in corners and against walls. Worse still is the half packed, untapped boxes. Ryan makes fun of me for my OCD packing. This time is different, I haven't started any serious packing until today and we are leaving this weekend. Usually I start weeks in advance organizing everything, throwing stuff out, and methodically go through everything. All boxes are appropriately labeled and securely taped shut. This time I'm thinking it will be more along the lines of open box, throw stuff in, shut box and then it will be SO much fun unpacking them. Unfortunately this is no move down the road or across town. Once again we are headed across country, back to IDAHO. I've got so much to do and still here I sit putting off packing for just a little longer. I really DON'T want to pack!

2 comments:

Allison said...

You guys are moving back to Idaho? Where? For how long? Did I miss this detail somewhere along the way?

The Duckers said...

WAHT!?!?!?!?!?!
You REALLY MUST NOT BE EXCITED about this move! :o) You forgot to mention the fact that you were moving back....you're so crazy!
Where in Idaho are you moving to?
Do you need help with anything?
PLEASE inform us!