Well at least for the most part. It actually looks like we live here instead of stacks of boxes all over the place. The kids are settling into a routine and finally know what I'm talking about when I tell them it's time to go home. For awhile they keep asking when we were going back to our real house. I have hardly taken any pictures these last several weeks but I did snap a few of the kids new favorite place to play, while it was empty at least. It was a favorite hiding place, they would close the doors and then jump out at anyone who walked past the doors.

It is really hard to get a picture with all three kids smiling and looking at the camera. I'm just glad they all like to play together. Daniel follows the other two all over and surprisingly they are always nice to him.

Grandma Black, Ryan & Andrew, Great-Grandpa, Janna & Madelyn
Taken August 2007
We also made a trip to Utah to be with Great-Grandpa Black on his 93rd birthday. Again I didn't get any pictures. But Grandma Black was there and she took a lot so at least someone was on top of things. We had a lot of fun with Grandma and Grandpa Black again and of course with Great-Grandpa who meet Daniel for the first time. Unfortunately on the drive down we had a little trouble. After driving for 24 hours without any car trouble we should have been expecting something to go wrong. After a quick stop to grab some lunch I took my turn driving. Just as we pulled back onto the highway we hear a loud bang under the car. Ryan of course told me to pull over so we could see if something was wrong with the car. I was sure it was just a rock that got kicked up. We keep driving, of course I was wrong. We blew a tire not seconds after I tell Ryan it was nothing and the car is driving fine.


We ended up in the median with cars rushing past us on both sides. The kids were content to play around in the car.

Until Madelyn decided she
HAD TO DANCE! 
This is her "Please Mom, I really need to dance RIGHT NOW" face. Yes she still has a very unique taste for mismatched clothing. Thanks to Daddy we got the tire changed and made it to Provo without further troubles. My very first blown tire, I'm just glad Ryan was around to fix it for me. He asked me what I would have done if it had been me and the kids alone. That's what cellphones are for, right?!?
1 comment:
Glad you made it safely! Keep an eye out for a Westside house in IF for us! Kyle starts his job there in two weeks and i hope to join him when Grant is a little more stable! Fun!
Post a Comment