
We are making the official announcement, for all our friends and family who haven't already guessed from my suspiciously expanding waistline....#4 is on the way!
We are very excited for the newest addition to our family, due to arrive November 3. The kids all think it will be a girl because in Andrew's logical brain, "in our family we go boy - girl - boy - girl. So it has to be a girl." He has the other two convinced he is right, I guess we'll find out soon enough.
Besides that we continue to stay busy trying to juggle both our school schedules and the kids. Andrew has officially started his summer break, after graduating from preschool last night. Of course, he was the cutest kid in the program and we couldn't be prouder of our little man. He is already wishing the summer away so he can start kindergarten. I really wish he would just stay little, kindergarten may be too much for me to handle.
Madelyn continues to entertain us and her new favorite thing is to sing for us. She loves to make up songs and has a notebook full of songs she as "written" and dance moves to go with them. She is very excited to start preschool next year and now that Andrew is done, it is her turn.
(Dan had to get in on the action, of course)
Daniel or I should say "Dan-o-the-man-o" as that is what he prefers to be called, keeps us on our toes. He thinks he is the boss and hates when we inform him he is not the mom or the dad, just Daniel. His emphatic reply is always, "I'm Dan-o-the-man-o." Although when we talk about the new baby coming he gets a little upset and tells us he is the baby. We may have a problem come November.
(Just a typical day with Dan-o-the-man-o)
Ryan and I are both excited for this summer semester to be over. Ryan will get out of the classroom and start his rotations this fall. He is excited he won't have to drive an hour to and from class anymore. I will be graduating in July and can't wait to be DONE with school, finally! It took me long enough. Besides that we are hoping to fit in some fun this summer, Ryan is hoping for fishing and I'm hoping for a camping trip.
3 comments:
Congratulations!! Your family is adorable.
YAY! I'm so excited for you guys!
Congratulations! So excited for you guys. And you are amazing for graduating!
Post a Comment